Top 10 Questions Expected From General Studies
This post contains questions from general studies which are being asked in almost all the competitive examinations. Again the readers are advised to check their answering ability before checking the given answers.
1. Where is the permanent secretariat of the SAARC?
B. New Delhi
2. When was Mahatma Gandhi assassinated?
3. When was pottery developed in the Indus Valley?
A. 5000 BC
B. 3500 BC
C. 6000 BC
D. 2600 BC
4. When was the International Monetary Fund established?
5. Which of the following became the first black President of South Africa?
A. Jamo Kenyatta
B. George Washington
C. Nelson Mandela
D. None of the above
6. Which of the following are the members of OPEC (Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries)?
A. Algeria, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait
B. Libya, United Arab Emirates, Nigeria
C. Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Venezuela
D. A and B
E. All the Above
7. Which of the following chemicals is useful in photography?
A. Aluminium hydroxide
B. Sodium chloride
C. Potassium nitrate
D. Silver bromide
8. Which of the following the naturally produced pain killer found in the human saliva?
9. The name of National highway that connects Kargil with Kashmir is?
10. Which is the highest literary award of the world?
A. Nobel Prize
B. Pulitzer Prize
C. Booker Prize
D. Magsaysay Award