JKSSB Online Preparation For Synonyms & Antonyms: Level 1
These are the chosen twenty questions from the topic ‘Synonyms & Antonyms’ for JKSSB upcoming examinations. However, these are level one questions, means almost all the aspirants shall be able to answer maximum of them correctly.
1. A truely respectable old man is a ripe person?
2. The soldiers repulsed the enemy?
3. She deftly masked her feelings?
4. Vendors must have licence?
A. One who drives a car
B. One who works in a hospital
C. One who is employed in food serving
D. One who is engaged in selling
5. They will not admit chidren under 14?
6. The jewels have been stolen from her bedroom?
7. The soldier showed an exemplary courage?
8. They served fruits after the dinner?
9. The comitte should recommend his name to the government?
10. Her silence was taken as tacit agreement?
For questions 11 to 20, choose the appropriate antonym for the given words.