JKSSB Naib Tehsildar (NT) Previous Paper Fully Solved- Part II
31. The oldest mountain in India according to geographical history is?
32. Which one of the following relates to the formation of Himalayas?
A. Folding of the earth’s crust
B. Accumulation of Loss Deposits
C. Folding of the geosyncline
D. Faulting of the earth’s crust
33. Which of the mountain passes lies Outside India?
C. Bara Lacha La
D. Shipki La
34. Pumice is derived from?
A. Volcanic rock
B. Igneous rock
C. Sedimentary rock
D. Acid Lava
35. Massive Deforestation causes?
A. Soil Erosion
D. All of these
36. Grasses are almost absent in?
A. Tropical Moist Deciduous forests
B. Tropical dry evergreen forests
C. Tropical semi evergreen forests
D. Tropical wet evergreen forests
37. Which one of the following ecosystems covers the largest area of the earth’s surface?
A. Desert Ecosystem
B. Grassland Ecosystem
C. Mountain Ecosystem
D. Marine Ecosystem
38. Tundra is the treeless cold desert located in?
A. South Africa
C. North America
D. South Asia
39. The climate best suited for horticulture is?
40. The ozone layer of atmosphere absorbs?
A. Ultraviolet rays
B. All radiations of light
D. Cosmic rays
41. Of the total water on the earth fresh water reserves constitute, approximately?
42. Caldera is a feature associated with?
C. Folding of rocks
D. Faulting of mountains
43. The Indian Sub-continent was originally a part of a huge Land called?
A. Jurassic Landmass
D. Gondwana Continent
44. Which of the following regions bear mainly the coniferous forests?
A. Southern India
B. South America
C. Southern Island of Australia
D. Western, Central and Eastern North America
45. McMohan line demarcates India and?
46. The State with the largest area under wasteland is?
B. Madhya Pradesh
C. Jammu & Kashmir
47. Increase of Carbon dioxide in the atmosphere due to industrial pollution will lead to?
A. Increase in snow cover of the earth
B. Increase In the amount of rainfall
C. Increase in surface temperature
D. Decrease in surface temperature
48. The Kharif crops are summer crops and its most important example is……and the main Rabi crop is……?
A. wheat, rice
B. rice, wheat
C. barley, wheat
D. gram, wheat
49. Which crop is generally sown to restore and maintain soil fertility?
50. Which one of the following crops requires continuous semi-aquatic condition cultivation?
51. Which one of the following made the Indian Legislature bicameral?
A. Indian Councils Act, 1909
B. Government of India Act, 1919
C. Government of India Act, 1935
D. Indian Independence Act, 1947
52. Panchayiti Raj was first introduced in the State of Rajasthan and……?
A. Andhra Pradesh
53. The Deputy Chairman of Rajya Sabha can be removed by a resolution?
A. Passed by a two-thirds majority of its total members at that time
B. Passed by a simple majority of its total members at that time
C. Moved by Rajya Sabha but passed by Lok Sabha
D. None of these
54.Sarkaria Commission was set up to?
A. Make necessary investigations and suggestions regarding the problem of Punjab
B. review the Center State relations
C. Investigate the riots that took place in Delhi in 1984
D. Investigate the assassination of Mrs. Indira Gandhi
55. The Indian Constitution is regarded as?
D. Federal in form and unitary in spirit
56. Indian Constitution recognizes minorities on the basis of?
57. The Anti-Defection Uw was enacted as early as, 1979 in?
C. West Bengal
D. Tamil Nadu
58. Which of the following states has no Panchayati. Raj at all?
59. The Comptroller and Auditor General of India is appointed by?
A. Union Finance Minister
B. Union Law Minister
C. Prime Minister
60. Who can dismiss the Governor?
B. Lok Sabha
C. Rajya Sabha
D. Legislative Council