JKSSB Naib Tehsildar (NT) Previous Paper Fully Solved- Part I
JKSSB Naib Tehsildar (NT) previous paper is supposed to help in the upcoming JKSSB Naib Tehsildar examination. We found this paper on some social networking site, and could not establish its authenticity. However, we believe its availability may help our visitors to get some insight about the upcoming JKSSB Naib Tehsildar examination.
1. Water kept in an Old “Surahi” is less cold than water in the new one. Why?
A. The pores in Surahi help in evaporation of water
B. The Pores in the Old Surahi becomes clogged and thus the total surface area for evaporation is reduced
C. Old Surahis become saturated with water and hence evaporation in not rapid.
D. None of the above.
2. The Best conductor of Electricity is?
A. Filtered hot water
B. Distilled Water
C. Salt Water
D. Filtered water at room temperature
3. Which of the following units is the Unit of Work?
4. Usually light travels faster than Sound. However, when we switch a Television Set on, the picture comes later than the sound. The reason is that?
A. In T.V Transmission, sound is transmitted first and picture is transmitted later
B. There is always a delay in the picture tube getting switched on
C. Emission of electrons from the picture tube takes time
D. The wiring of picture tube is much longer compared to that for the speakers.
5. When water is heated from 0 Degree C to 10 Degree Celsius its volume?
C. Doesn’t change
D. First increases then decreases
6. What is the region of spectrum for Mobile Communication?
7. Which of the following statements is false?
A. Scientific thinking accepts logical thinking
B. Scientific thinking tries to the find the cause and effects in the events
C. Scientific thinking depends upon past experiences
D. Scientific thinking depends upon experimental facts
8. Which one of the following metal is heaviest?
9. The chemical name of tear gas is?
10. Which one of the following types of coal contains a higher percentage of carbon than the rest?
A. Bituminous coal
11. Which of the following planets has its orbit closest to that of earth?
12. Which one of the following types of micro-organisms is most widely used in Industries?
B. Bacteria and Fungi
C. Bacteria and algae
D. Bacteria, micro-algae and Fungi
13. Which pair of diseases may result if a baby is deficient in protein?
A. Kwashiorkor and pellagra
B. Kwashiorkor and rickets
C. Kwashiorkor and marasmus
D. Marasmus and Osteomalacea
14. Diptheria is caused by the bacterial infection of?
C. Nasal passage
15. What is the average fat content of buffalo milk?
A. 7.2 %
B. 4.5 %
C. 9.00 %
16. Which country operates the highest speed train in the world?
17. Which of the following is not true about Sarva Shiksha Abhiyaan?
A. All children of 6-14 age in school by 2005
B. Bridge all gender and social category gaps at primary stage by 2007 and at elementary education level by 2010
C. Focus on elementary education of satisfactory quality with emphasis on education for life
D. Universal retention by 2015
18. Which Rural Sector is not included in Bharat Nirman Yojna?
B. Water supply
19. Baghlihar Dam has been constructed on?
20. The Projected Power Generation Capacity of Baghlihar on Completion is?
A. 850 MW
B. 900 MW
C. 1000 MW
D. None of the Above
21. Who has authored “Lahore: A Sentimental Journey”?
A. Khushwant Singh
B. L.K Advani
C. Pran Navile
D. Udairaj Mishra
22. Army Day is observed on?
A. Jan 12
B. Jan 13
C. Jan 14
D. Jan 15
23. Which country has become the 150th member Of ‘World Trade Organisation?
24. The historic peace agreement of November 2006 in Nepal was signed between which of the following?
A. King and SPA
B. King and Maoist
C. SPA and Maoist
D. King, SPA and Maoist
25. Which one of the following is not a cause for the present global warming and climate change?
A. CFC emission
B. Carbon dioxide emission
D. Methane emission
26. You Tube a famous video sharing website has been acquired by?
27. In which State is the hydel power project Nathpa Jhakar located?
A. Himachal Pradesh
D. Madhya Pradesh
28. Which of the following Indian bird has been included in the world conservation list?
29. The largest man-made canal in the world is?
A. Rhine Canal
B. Panama Canal
C. Seuz Canal
D. None of these
30. Which one is Asia’s oldest stock exchange?
A. Tokyo Stock Exchange
B. Hongkong Stock Exchange
C. Bombay Stock Exchange
D. National Stock Exchange