JKSSB Graduate Level Paper 2017 April Fully Solved
Candidates who appeared in JKSSB Graduate Level Examination which was held on 27th April 2017 may check their score in this fully solved paper with complete answers. However, if you find any of the answers in JKSSB Garduate Level Paper 2017 incorrect, drop your suggestions in the comments section below. If you can’t view the answers from Q1 to Q20 switch to chrome browser and click on Show Answer button below these 20 Questions.
1) Fill in the blank with the correct option.
The company ______ to invest in a modem computer system.
2) How many numbers less than 100 have sum of their digits completely divisible by 9?
3) Which of the following describes switching and giving multiple programs a certain timeframe to execute?
A) Program management
4) Which of the following is known as the lower house in the Indian Democratic setup?
A) Vidhan Sabha
B) Vidhan Parishad
C) Rajya Sabha
D) Lok Sabha
5) Which of the following is FALSE with respect to the ASEAN?
A) Leaders have signed a declaration for launching ASEAN Economic Community (AEC)
B) Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines and Thailand are the founder countries of ASEAN
C) ASEAN came into existence after the Bangkok Declaration
D) 27th Summit was held in India
6) Choose the correct Synonym of the underlined word:
The grass is still Damp
7) Fill in the blanks with the correct option.
They have Shown ___ interest in bidding for___ company.
A) an ; an
B) an ; No Article
C) a ; an
D) an ; the
8) Fill in the blanks with the correct option
Penguins are _______ Flightless Birds.
C) No Article
9) In a certain language “STORM” is coded as “NSPUT”.
How is “RAIN” coded in that language?
10) The life process which converts chemical energy into heat energy is
11) Sum of the digits of a number when subtracted from that number gives 27 as the answer. How many such numbers are possible?
12) According to the Forbes list 2015 who is the highest paid sportsman?
A) Manny Pacquiao
B) Floyd Mayweather
C) Cristiano Ronaldo
D) Roger Federer
13) Which of the following nations is the latest entrant to SAARC?
A) Sri Lanka
14) Which of the following is a water soluble vitamin?
A) Vitamin B
B) Vitamin A
C) Vitamin D
D) Vitamin K
15) Which of the following is a unidirectional bus?
A) Data bus
B) Control bus
C) Address bus
D) Processor bus
16) Who is the first person in the field of sports to be awarded the Bharat Ratna Award?
A) Sachin Tendulkar
B) Viswanathan Anand
C) Prakash Padukone
D) Aparna Ghosh
17) Choose the correct Synonym of the underlined word:
The debate seems to have lost much of its initial impetus.
18) In grassland/tree ecosystem, Pyramid of number is
A) Always inverted
B) Always upright
C) Inverted and upright
D) Spindled shape
19) Pointing to a photograph, Nalini Said “the person in the photograph is the only son of my father’s brother”. How is the person related to Nalini?
20) Formation of hole in Ozone is maximum over
21) Which kind of fill would you use for the slide for a smooth transition of one colour into another?
A) Pattern fill
B) Gradient fill
C) Transition fill
D) Solid fill
22) Who amongst those mentioned below is known for being the 29th Indian Chief Justice?
A) Omar Abdullah
B) Adarsh Sein Anand
C) Ayaz Mughal
D) Maharaja Ranjit Singh
23) In how many directions the joystick can be moved?
24) Who among the following was arrested at Domail by J&K State police in 1946?
B) Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru
C) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
D) Sheikh Mohd Abdullah
25) In a windmill the power generated
A) Is more in rainy season since damp air would mean more air mass hitting the blades
B) Can be increased by planting tall trees close to the tower
C) Depends on the height of the tower
D) Depends on wind velocity
26) The movie “Mad Max: Fury Road” won how many Oscars in the 88th Academy Awards Oscars 2016?
27) What is the default alignment of numbers and text in excel?
A) Both to the left
B) Both to the right
C) Number to left and text to right
D) Number to right and text to left
Ans Number to right and text to left
28) Fill in the blank with the correct option.
Kodak still ________monochrome film.
B) have produced
D) is producing
29) A hanging balloon blown up with air becomes smaller when the air in a room becomes cooler because the molecules of air.
A) Move slower
B) Become bigger
C) Move faster
D) Become smaller
Ans Move Slower
30) Niacin is the name of
A) Vitamin B2
B) Vitamin B4
C) Vitamin B5
D) Vitamin B3
Ans Vitamin B3