(JKSPDC) JAMMU AND KASHMIR STATE POWER DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LIMITED RECRUITMENT FOR 150 JUNIOR ENGINEER AND GEOLOGICAL POSTS
JKSPDC invites applications on prescribed Format from the permanent residents of J&K State for their appointment against following posts on Contractual basis for a period of 2 years after which the appointees shall be considered for regularization subject to their satisfactory performance in accordance with the policy adopted by the Corporation. The application Forms duly filled in should reach the Corporate Office at Srinagar or Jammu within 31 days after the publication of this Notice.
Total Number of Posts- 149
- Junior Engineer (Civil)- 90 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical)- 13 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)- 36 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Automation) for BHEP- 02 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Instrumentation) for BHEP- 02 Posts
- Geological Assistant- 03 Posts
- Surveyor (Geology)- 03 Posts
- The minimum educational qualification for the Junior Engineer Posts is Diploma/B.E/B.Tech in equivalent branch of Engineering with a minimum of aggregate 55% Marks in qualifying examination.
- The minimum educational qualification for the Geological Assistant Posts M.Sc in Geology from Government recognized university with minimum 55% of marks in qualifying examination.
- The minimum educational qualification for the Surveyor Posts B.Sc in Geology from Government recognized university with minimum 55% of marks in qualifying examination.
Note: Degrees/Diplomas acquired through distance mode will not be entertained.
The minimum and maximum ages as on 1.1.2017 shall be as;
(a) Minimum age: 18 years.
(b) Maximum age:
1. General category 40 years
2. Physically Handicapped 42 years
3. Members of SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC 43 years
4. Candidates already in Government Services/PSUs 40 years
5. Ex-Servicemen 48 years
Application Procedure and Fee Details:
- Application Forms can be downloaded from the link given below.
- Application forms are also available from JKSPDCL Corporate Office, Exhibition Road, Srinagar and at Camp office Ashok Nagar Satwari Jammu on working days also.
- The application forms can be either submitted at Corporate Office Srinagar/ Camp Office Jammu on all working days with a cash payment of Rs. 200/- or despatched via speed post /Registered post alongwith a Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- pledged to General Manager (Accounts) Corporate Office Srinagar/Camp Office Jammu.
|Notification release date||05-08-2017|
|Application Form submission Last Date||30-09-2017(Extended)|
For more information and to download application form you may follow the links given below: