Indian Coast Guard Recruitment for NAVIK (General Duty) 10+2 Entry Batch 2017
Indian Coast Guard has issued notification in which they have invited applications among Indian Citizens to fill up the post of Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry- 02/2017 Batch.
Eligible and Interested Candidates are requested to apply online by or before the last date. The application process will be open from 10 March, 2017 to 22nd March 2017.
Designation: Navik (General Duty)
Number of Posts: Not Specified(Depends on vacancies)
Salary: Applicant selected for Navik (General Duty) posts in Indian Coast Guard will get fixed monthly emoluments of INR 21700/-
Career Ladder: Promotion prospects exist upto the rank of Pradhan Adhikari with pay scale Rs. 47600/- with DA post 7th pay commission.
Candidates interested for Navik (General Duty) posts must possess 10+2 with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government. However, 5% relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/Inter-state National Championship.
Interested candidates must have Minimum 18 years and maximum 22 years i.e. between 01st August 1995 to 31st July 1999 (Both dates inclusive); upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Candidates will be selected based on Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary) and written test.
The testing procedure will take 2-3 days. Physically Challenged candidates are not eligible to apply for this exam. The PFT will consist as under:
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minute
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push-Ups.
Note: Selection of candidates is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Exam.
- There is only Online mode of application from 10th March to 22nd March 2017 till 1700 hrs.
- Candidates may logon to www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button.
- Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the candidate are compulsory.
- The Name of the Candidate, Father and Mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th class upto two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- The date, time and Centre of the written exam and other information will be informed through Coast Guard Recruitment Website. Thus candidates are advised to stay in touch.
|Opening Date for Submission of Online Application||10th March 2017|
|Closing date for Submission of Online Application||22nd March 2017|
|Applicants to take print out of the admit card from||02 to 11, April 2017|