Current Affairs Weekly Quiz- 25 November 2017
Welcome to the Weekly Current Affairs Quiz Section of CareerLeaks which is first of its kind in Jammu and Kashmir. These are fact based questions from around the world compiled mainly for aspirants of JKSSB, JKPSC, IBPS Banking, Bank Clerical, CLAT, MBA entrance exams, and other examinations of similar nature.
1. Which web portal has been launched by the Union Government for monitoring universal household electrification?
Which country to host the 2023 Rugby World Cup?
C. South Africa
Who is the author of the book “Age of Anger: A History of the Present”?
A. Milan Vaishnav
B. Nabaneeta Dev Sen
C. Shashi Tharoor
D. Pankaj Mishra
4.Who will be honoured with the 2017 Indira Gandhi Prize for Peace, Disarmament and Development?
A. Raghuram Rajan
B. Mamata Banerjee
C. Manmohan Singh
D. Pranab Mukherjee
5. Manushi Chhillar has won the coveted ‘Miss World 2017’ title. She hails from which state?
A. Tamil Nadu
6. The World Fisheries day is observed on which date?
A. November 20
B. November 22
C. November 21
D. November 19
7. Which country hosted the 5th edition of Global Conference on Cyber Space (GCCS)?
8. Who has become the first-ever female pilot to be inducted into the Indian Navy?
A. Sakthi Maya S
B. Astha Segal
C. Roopa A
D. Shubhangi Swaroop
9. Which state government has launched free learning app “Dishari” for competitive exams?
D. Tamil Nadu
10. What is the theme of the 8th edition of the Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES-2017)?
A. Women First, Prosperity for All
B. Go Digital
C. Live Together for prosperity
D. Joins hands for global economy