Current Affairs Weekly Quiz- 24 February 2018
Welcome to the Weekly Current Affairs Quiz Section of CareerLeaks which is first of its kind in Jammu and Kashmir. These are fact based questions from around the world compiled mainly for aspirants of JKSSB, JKPSC, IBPS Banking, Bank Clerical, CLAT, MBA entrance exams, and other examinations of similar nature.
1. Which city hosted the World Congress on Information Technology?
D. New Delhi
2. Which online payment service provider has partnered with Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) for deployment of PoS terminals?
3. Which state will have India’s first artificial intelligence centre?
A. Andhra Pradesh
D. Tamil Nadu
4. Which company has got audio-visual production rights of the 11th of the Indian Premier League (IPL-2018)?
C. Star India
5. Which committee has been constituted by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to look into bank frauds?
A. Y H Malegam committee
B. A.K. Misra committee
C. Nandkumar Saravade committee
D. S Raman committee
6. Which of the following start-ups has been recognized as the Startup of the Year 2017?
C. Vahdam Teas
7. Which country has recently declared to impose a ‘carbon tax’ from 2019 to cut its greenhouse gas emissions?
8. Who has become the first Indian woman to fly fighter aircraft solo?
A. Avani Chaturvedi
B. Avani Sharma
C. Pooja Chaturvedi
D. Pooja Sharma
9. The International Mother Language Day is celebrated on?
A. 20 February
B. 21 February
C. 22 February
D. 19 February
10. Which state government has recently made vaccinations compulsory for school admissions?
C. Uttar Pradesh