Current Affairs Weekly Quiz- 20 January 2018
Welcome to the Weekly Current Affairs Quiz Section of CareerLeaks which is first of its kind in Jammu and Kashmir. These are fact based questions from around the world compiled mainly for aspirants of JKSSB, JKPSC, IBPS Banking, Bank Clerical, CLAT, MBA entrance exams, and other examinations of similar nature.
1. The 2018 World Hindi Day (WHD) is observed on which date?
A. January 11
B. January 9
C. January 10
D. January 12
2. Who has been appointed as the new Managing Director and CEO of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)?
A. Dilip Asbe
B. A P Hota
C. T S Joshi
D. K S Jha
3. The National Youth Day is celebrated on which date in India?
A. January 12
B. January 11
C. January 13
D. January 14
4. What is the India’s rank at the latest World Economic Forum Global Manufacturing Index (GMI)?
5. Which state hosted the 12th International Film Festival on Art and Artist 2018?
6. Which Indian architect has been conferred France’s top cultural award “Chevalier de l’Ordre des Arts et Lettres”?
A. B V Doshi
B. Aishwarya Tipnis
C. Ebrahim Alkazi
D. Sheila Sri Prakash
7. Which country has build the world’s biggest air purifier?
8. Who has won the Sir Garfield Sober Trophy for Cricketer of the Year 2017?
A. Steve Smith
B. Virat Kohli
C. Quinton de Kock
D. AB de Villiers
9. Which country is hosting the 10th Global Forum for Food & Agriculture (GFFA-2018)?
10. Which Indian cricketer has launched his autobiography “Imperfect”?
A. Dilip Vengsarkar
B. Sanjay Manjrekar
C. Rahul Dravid
D. Sourav Ganguly