Current Affairs Weekly Quiz- 18 November 2017
Welcome to the Weekly Current Affairs Quiz Section of CareerLeaks which is first of its kind in Jammu and Kashmir. These are fact based questions from around the world compiled mainly for aspirants of JKSSB, JKPSC, IBPS Banking, Bank Clerical, CLAT, MBA entrance exams, and other examinations of similar nature.
1. Which international organisation will get 2017 Mother Teresa Memorial Award Award for social justice?
A. International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
B. World Food Programme (WFP)
C. United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
D. International Organization for Migration (IOM)
2. The National Legal Services Day is celebrated on which date in India?
A. November 11
B. November 9
C. November 10
D. November 12
3. Which country to host the 12th edition of East Asia Summit (EAS-2017)?
4.The 2017 traditional Lavi Fair has started in which state?
A. Andhra Pradesh
C. Himachal Pradesh
5. Audrey Azoulay has been appointed as the new chief of UNESCO. She hails from which country?
6. Which country is hosting the 10th South Asia Economic Summit (SAES-2017)?
B. Sri Lanka
7. Which country has launched the world’s first fully electric cargo ship?
B. South Korea
8. Which is the India’s longest expressway that will soon provide free Wi-Fi services along its length?
A. Chennai Bypass
B. Ahmedabad Vadodara Expressway
C. Agra to Lucknow Expressway
D. Yamuna Expressway
9. Who will be honoured with the Personality of the Year Award at the IFFI 2017?
A. Priyanka Chopra
B. Amitabh Bachchan
D. Shahrukh Khan
10. The National Press Day is celebrated on which date in India?
A. November 15
B. November 17
C. November 16
D. November 14