Current Affairs Weekly Quiz- 10 March 2018
Welcome to the Weekly Current Affairs Quiz Section of CareerLeaks which is first of its kind in Jammu and Kashmir. These are fact based questions from around the world compiled mainly for aspirants of JKSSB, JKPSC, IBPS Banking, Bank Clerical, CLAT, MBA entrance exams, and other examinations of similar nature.
1. The world’s largest solar park has been launched in which Indian state?
B. Madhya Pradesh
2. Which Bollywood personality has won the lifetime achievement award at the 2018 ‘Political and Public Life Awards’ in UK?
A. Amitabh Bachchan
B. Boman Irani
C. Jackie Shroff
D. Shatrughan Sinha
3. Who has been sworn-in as the 12th Chief Minister of Meghalaya?
A. Conrad Sangma
B. PA Sangma
C. Atul Biswas
D. Wanchuk Chettri
4. Rashid Khan has become the youngest captain in international cricket history. He belong to which country?
D. Sri Lanka
5. What is the India’s rank in the world in terms of military power, as per Global Fire Power Index (GFPI-2017)?
6. India’s first helicopter-taxi service has launched in which city?
C. New Delhi
7. Who has become the first-ever Indian architect to win the Pritzker Architecture Prize?
A. Chitra Vishwanath
B. Raj Rewal
C. Balkrishna Doshi
D. Hafeez Contractor
8. Who has been sworn in as the 10th Chief Minister of Tripura?
A. Biplab Kumar Deb
B. Prabhash K Devvarman
C. Pradyot Kishore Manikya
D. Jishnu Debbarma
9. Which of the following has become the India’s first Union territory to run completely on solar power?
D. Andaman and Nicobar Islands
10. The 29th edition of the world-famous International Yoga Festival (IYF-2018) was held in which Indian state?
A. Uttar Pradesh
D. Madhya Pradesh