Current Affairs Weekly Quiz- 10 February 2018
Welcome to the Weekly Current Affairs Quiz Section of CareerLeaks which is first of its kind in Jammu and Kashmir. These are fact based questions from around the world compiled mainly for aspirants of JKSSB, JKPSC, IBPS Banking, Bank Clerical, CLAT, MBA entrance exams, and other examinations of similar nature.
1. The World Cancer Day is observed on which date?
A. 6 February
B. 5 February
C. 4 February
D. 7 February
2. Which country has successfully launched the world’s smallest rocket to carry tiny satellite into orbit?
D. South Africa
3. What is the current repo rate, according to 6th Bi-monthly Monetary policy statement for 2017-18?
4. NCERT has collaborated with which internet company to teach students digital safety?
5. Who has become the world’s first female cricketer to take 200 wickets in One Day Internationals?
A. Jhulan Goswami
B. Veda Krishnamurthy
C. Smriti Mandhana
D. Neetu David
6. Which Indian personality has been conferred the ‘Grand Collar of the State of Palestine’?
A. Sushma Swaraj
B. Lata Mangeshkar
C. Narendra Modi
D. Amitabh Bachchan
7. Which state has topped the Health Index progressive report, which is recently released by NITI Aayog?
C. Uttar Pradesh
D. Tamil Nadu
8. Which city to host the 6th World Government Summit-2018?
A. New Delhi
9. Which Indian airport has become the world’s busiest single-runway airport?
A. Indira Gandhi International Airport
B. Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
C. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International airport
D. Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport
10. Which union ministry has launched the Start-up-India ranking framework?
A. Ministry of Commerce and Industry
B. Ministry of Human Resource Development
C. Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
D. Ministry of Law and Justice