Current Affairs Weekly Quiz- 03 February 2018
Welcome to the Weekly Current Affairs Quiz Section of CareerLeaks which is first of its kind in Jammu and Kashmir. These are fact based questions from around the world compiled mainly for aspirants of JKSSB, JKPSC, IBPS Banking, Bank Clerical, CLAT, MBA entrance exams, and other examinations of similar nature.
1. Who has become first woman chairman of Indian Banks’ Association?
A. Archana Bhargava
B. Usha Ananthasubramanian
C. Arundhati Bhattacharya
D. Shikha Sharma
2. Which of the following has become the India’s first indigenously developed vaccine to be pre-qualified by World Health Organisation?
3. The National Immunisation Day is celebrated on which date in India?
A. January 29
B. January 30
C. January 28
D. January 27
4. Who has won the 2018 Singles title in men’s and women’s singles respectively in the Australian Open 2018?
A. Marin Cilic and Elina Svitolina
B. Novak Djokovic and Caroline Wozniack
C. Rafael Nadal and Serena Williams
D. Roger Federer and Caroline Wozniack
5. India’s first ever ‘Khadi Haat’ has launched in which city?
D. New Delhi
6. The 2018 International Bird Festival will be held in which National park of India?
A. Dudhwa National Park
B. Kaziranga National Park
C. Dudhwa National Park
D. Bandhavgarh National Park
7.Who has been elected as the new President of Finland?
A. Tuula Haatainen
B. Sauli Niinisto
C. Laura Huhtasaari
D. Pekka Haavisto
8. The Anti-Leprosy Day is observed on which date in India?
A. January 28
B. January 30
C. January 29
D. January 31
9. Which country has recently joined Ashgabat agreement?
10. Mary Kom has won gold in which weight category at the 2018 India Open boxing Tournament?
A. 64kg category
B. 60kg category
C. 54kg category
D. 48kg category