CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF KASHMIR ANNOUNCES ADMISSION FOR BTECH- 2017
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering (B. Tech, CSE) Programme for the Session 2017.
- 10+2 with at least 50% marks in aggregate or its equivalent on Grading Scale of respective Boards/Universities (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates) with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biology as main subjects.
- Valid Score of JEE(Mains), 2017.
The selection of the candidates in CUK for B.Tech CSE will be done on the basis of following criteria:
- Qualifying Examination (10+2) Weightage : 30%
- JEE (Mains) Score : 70%
Application fee of Rs 500 (Rs 250 for ST/SC/ OBC/ PWD candidates) is to be paid online.
Total Number of Seats:
The total number of seats being offered for B.Tech CSE at CUK are mentioned below:
- Thirty Five+ 3(S.N) i.e., 38
- Reservation to SC, ST , OBC and PWD as per Government norms.
|Starting date for filling the online application||16th July, 2017|
|The last date for submission of forms is||3rd August, 2017|
- Application form, further guidelines for submission of form, payment of application fee and other details are available on the University website: www.cukashmir.ac.in.
- List of candidates selected for admission would be available on the university website on 7th of August, 2017.
For further details:
Contact CUK on the mobile numbers 9419040954/9419060082 or e-mail at email@example.com or visit Admissions Secretariat at Nowgam Campus 1I of the University