Current Affairs Weekly Quiz- 24 March 2018
Welcome to the Weekly Current Affairs Quiz Section of CareerLeaks which is first of its kind in Jammu and Kashmir. These are fact based questions from around the world compiled mainly for aspirants of JKSSB, JKPSC, IBPS Banking, Bank Clerical, CLAT, MBA entrance exams, and other examinations of similar nature.
1. Which Indian short film has won Best Film Award at Best of India Short Film Festival in Los Angeles?
A. Dekh Indian Circus
B. The Missed Class
C. Black Mirror
2. The World Poetry Day is celebrated on which date?
A. March 23
B. March 20
C. March 22
D. March 21
3. The World Water Day is celebrated on which date?
A. March 22
B. March 23
C. March 21
D. March 20
4. Who has been appointed the new Ambassador of India to Republic of Korea?
A. Nitin Goyal
B. Atul M. Gotsurve
C. Harsh Gokhale
D. Inderjit Singh
5. Thein Dam is built across?
6. Robert Langlands, who has won the 2018 Abel Prize, is belong to which country?
[B] United States
7. Which union ministry is organising the first-ever National workshop on Poshan Abhiyaan in New Delhi?
A. Ministry of Human Resource Development
B. Ministry of Women and Child Development
C. Ministry of Labour and Employment
D. Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
8. The first G20 meeting of Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors of 2018 was hosted at?
9. Which city has topped the Mercer Quality of Living Survey 2018?
10. The Union Government has constituted which task force to draft new Direct Tax Law?
A. Arun Jaitely
B. Arvind Subramanian
C. Pritam Das
D. Arvind Modi