Current Affairs Weekly Quiz- 11 November 2017
Welcome to the Weekly Current Affairs Quiz Section of CareerLeaks which is first of its kind in Jammu and Kashmir. These are fact based questions from around the world compiled mainly for aspirants of JKSSB, JKPSC, IBPS Banking, Bank Clerical, CLAT, MBA entrance exams, and other examinations of similar nature.
1. The World Tsunami Awareness Day is observed on which date?
A. November 4
B. November 5
C. November 3
D. November 6
2. Which Indian temple has won the UNESCO Asia Pacific Award of Merit 2017?
A. Kamakhya Temple
B. Ramanathaswamy Temple
C. Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple
D. Konark Sun Temple
3. Which country’s team has clinched the 2017 Women’s Hockey Asia Cup Tournament?
4. Which state will be the first state to use EVMs with VVPAT machines on all booths during assembly elections?
B. Himachal Pradesh
C. Madhya Pradesh
5. Which Indian organization has developed sub-sonic cruise missile ‘Nirbhay’, which is successfully test fired recently?
B. Bharat Earth Movers
6. Which committee has been constituted by the Union Government to continuously monitor the solutions to air pollution?
A. Bhure Lal committee
B. Sunita Narain committee
C. C.K Mishra committee
D. Harsh Vardhan committee
7. Which country is hosting the 2017 Asia-Pacific Economic Co-operation (APEC) summit?
8. Which country hosted the 39th session of the General Conference of the UNESCO?
9. Who has won the 2017 Women’s singles National Badminton Championships?
A. Shriyanshi Pardeshi
B. Prajakta Sawant
C. Saina Nehwal
D. PV Sindhu
10. The Indo-Bangladesh joint military exercise “Sampriti-7” has started in which of the following states?
A. Meghalaya and Mizoram
B. Tripura and West Bengal
C. Assam and Odisha
D. Nagaland and Arunachal Pradesh